Saturday, March 6, 2010

@ Delaware Baptist Church - Thoughts after Chad's lesson a few days prior

I need to change my attitude towards God. I will pray expectantly knowing full well that God can and will move me. I am a Christian; I am not popular by default, but am always striving to be. When will I care about people’s souls rather than how they treat others. Shoot, even I myself, manipulate those around me so that I am comfortable. When can I comfort those who I don’t want to comfort, or outwardly pray for those that need encouragement? God tear me in a way that I cannot put myself together again. I will be hated among men, and should not be of this world. I will be made fun of, not because I have a mustache, but because I’m not experiencing life in a way that others do. Even at Floridino’s, upon my faith in you, others made fun of me. I continue to pray for boldness but completely forget what it looks like. Lord immerse me in that again, because I never want to forget what it is like to be lost in the world, searching for something more. Fill me in your truth because I want to be the light and the example for those around me. I also never want to feel like I have it figured out, because I never will. I must seek you and others at the same time. Allow me to be your bridge O God. Thank You Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment