Friday, November 25, 2011

@ Home - N' Smiling

So, much has happened since I update the ol’ blog. I have since gotten the OK from the Mayo Clinic to proceed with the transplant. I have scheduled the transplant on December 13th 2011. Funny thing is I remember the December 13th is my friend Katrina Coquillard’s birthday. On a side note, I was talking to my Steam friend Pink Panther and told him I wasn’t worried about the recovery. I compared it to the summer when I got hit by a car and remembered it was the best summer because I got to drink milk shakes every day because my jaw was broken. I realized that I can remember the good in a situation amidst the pain.

I’m really excited to give gifts this Christmas even though I’m not spending a whole bunch. I am however going to update my computer with some sick parts. I am also looking forward to checking out and possibly purchasing the first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich phone, called the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon’s 4G.

This semester I am taking Cisco Routing and Switching classes to continue to work toward my CCNA certification. The finals are going to be tough, because I am going to have to take them early because of the Transplant surgery.

Wow, and with Thanksgiving being just yesterday, I realized I have so much to be thankful for. Things such as Christ, my Health, a Job, a Support system from friends and family, and the list goes on. Life is so precious because we only have a certain time. Worry should never be in the equation, even when you are in the toughest situation. All you have to do is just remember what is going to happen the next day or when you are done dealing with the issue. THAT, for me, is so comforting.

I’m done ranting now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment