Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ozark - Semester End

This semester has been fun, challenging, and just time that I spent finding myself amidst life. I certainly think I have achieved that, even though the finding myself is not done yet. I learned a lot my first semester and am excited to go back to learn even more.

Some things I have learned this semester is the difference between being rude and being assertive, and how to be assertive.

I learned that some are there at Ozark to get their MRS and some are there to study.

I learned how conservative people can be in the US, and now know that I am not conservative compared to them.

I learned the value of my parents and close friends, and how irreplaceable they are.

I learned how extremely shy I can be when amidst people I don’t know.

I learned that people can be totally different in situations where they are away from their home. Or maybe it’s just that I spent so much time with them that I saw a different side of them, maybe a more responsible side.

Overall I learned a whole ton, and am glad the semester is over, so I can be with those whom I call close friends and party it up awaiting for next semester in Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment