Friday, June 5, 2009

Home - Yesterday was a Great Day

I had a great day yesterday. It was just good. I woke up at 9am and watched a couple hours of Burn Notice on TV then went to donate plasma. I hardly ever watch TV, but since it was on I just watched it. I ended up bringing my Communicating for a Change book with me that I hadn’t started until yesterday and read some really funny things in the first 44 pages. I came home and had KFC with my family and I rode in the Boxter with my mom to get the meal; the ride was really nice. Then I just lounged around I guess and decided to go running at 8:30pm and then came back before the new Burn Notice and Royal Pains show debut. I don’t know what single handedly made my day, but it was probably just doing things different, like reading and actually watching TV that made it significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment