Monday, June 15, 2009

UCYC Jr. High - 1st day

Today is the first day at camp, and it has been a good one. I went mountain biking for the first time since I went with Chris Hedrick and fell right on a cactus. It was fun, but there was a lot of stop and go action going on because of people falling off; I was included in that too. I did go across some tree width bridges and made them 1st try and then a sweet jump at the end. I also got some footage of people going across the last jump.

I saw Nick down at lower camp when we went for breakfast and it was awesome! I also saw the kiddos, Danielle, Angela and Adam Hofmann.

On Thursday our church has the paintball field to ourselves for 4 hours. I totally brought my gun so I’m super stoked.

Summer has been great, but I still don’t have a job and I’m still praying about that; trusting in God every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment