Sunday, July 5, 2009

Home - 4th of July

Today was a pretty sweet 4th of July. I went to the Tempe firework show with a group of people. The day started off however by going to John’s house whom is a friend of Drew more than he is with me. It was kinda fun playing volleyball in his pool and just messing around once I got comfortable. It was a different experience though. Then I went to the Hodgins house to see if Kaylee and Kristin wanted to go with me to the Tempe firework show, but they didn’t so I just left about an hour and a half later. I ended up bring home a sunburn though on my shoulders and neck. I was afraid of that, and wasn’t really careful, but it happens to the best of us… especially Irish. The fireworks were great as usual and I’m certainly glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment