Monday, July 13, 2009

Home - Wondering and Frustrated

Today was a productive day, but strange. I filled out my updated Financial Aid Award letter and sent that in with a check for the remainder of my student account balance. I asked Drew to loan me the money so that I could pay that, and I told him that I would pay him back. I also had my In-N-Out interview, which I was really talked up before I even got there. Apparently Danielle Tetreault said I would be the employee hire of the year, so that is something really nice to hear. I have my 2nd interview tomorrow with another lady.

Something that I have learned is that I am a very social gamer. I literally only play games when I’m bored and only with someone else. Now that changes from time to time when I get a new game, then I will focus on that. But for the most part after I have had games long enough to get used to them, I hardly initiate the gaming without someone nearby playing. 

I also think sometimes life can be like a drug. There are certain memories in life that you want to try to achieve again, sorta like druggies who are always after that 1st high feeling. I feel that when I was younger things were better, and they really could have been, but I think I need to shift my mindset sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment