Monday, July 5, 2010

@ Home - 4th of July

It was nice to just relax for the 4th of July yesterday. I ended up spontaneously going with Scotty Daily to see Iron Man 2 which I like but didn't think it was worth the $8 I spent on it. It was a well placed movie because it was all about America and supposedly how Awesome we are. To watch fireworks Drew and I went over to the Anderson house to watch them from the backyard. It was nice to spend time with friends and eat good barbecued food and just sit and talk. This week I am working around 18 hours at Target and then next week I will be headed to UCYC again for Jr. High Camp. It's going to be a great week with the Jr. High students, I really hope that I can experience God's direction whilst there. This has been a trying time because our family was supposed to meet with the kidney transplant people and discuss what needs to happen before we can schedule the surgery. We ended up running out of gas on the way there and so we needed to reschedule for this Thursday, July 8th. It will be a pivotal meeting because I will hopefully find out the soonest we could do the surgery and a realistic timeline for recovery. God needs to be ever increasing in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment