Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Furious at Missouri

I am just extremely furious right now with the Bio Life plasma donation place. They refused me because my License says Chris D Ryan whereas my Social Security Card says Christopher Dolan Ryan. Since it is not matching they won't let me give. I never once had a problem with this in Arizona when getting a job. It might be because I am out of state, but otherwise it may just be a fluke. I know that they might think that I am giving false records, but I am not. Arizona Department of Transportation won't let me change the name on my card unless I am there in person, obviously I am not so I can't get it changed. I don't know how to get a job down here if this will be the case with all places. 

I am just so distressed with this because I was banking on this to satisfy my small need for money, while I am here for school. It really may just be a trust issue with God, but I don't know why this is working me up so much. I honestly feel like I could just punch through a wall. I don't believe I have ever had a desire to let out so much energy in a destructive manner such as that. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment