Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ozark - Sickness

It has been a full week that I have been sick. I really don't ever remember a cold that has taken this long to get over. I felt really hot too, in the morning. It gets warm here and there's really no way to cool down, because I don't think they will let you use the air conditioner unless it's summer.

I don't usually become happy that I am sick, but this time for only Godly reasons I have. I don't know how God totally intends to use this but I have already leaned on the students around me to help out. I found out my classmate Jessica Howell is a natural healing kind of person, so she hooked me up with Vitamin C capsules. There is really just some cool stuff that is happening as a result of this sickness. I am in lots of prayer because of it, because it is bogging me down, but every prayer is not a petition for God to make his timing speed up. On a lighter note:

Wow, it was amazing. I called Drew to see what he was up to and to see if he wanted to play some Left 4 Dead with me and he actually picked up the phone with a great attitude. Maybe it was the sermon he just listened to or maybe it was the environment he was around, but it was a momentous event. Normally all I get from him is a condescending "yes Chris?" like I have a task for him to complete. I will give him the benefit of a doubt, by saying that I normally do ask him to do something... and now that I even think about it, I was asking him to play games with me... but that's besides the point. So normally I have a nagging connotation to my calls for my brother Drew. For a slight glimpse today it changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment