Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

Spring Break has passed and rest has occurred. I did some productive things during break, and some neat things, but it is now coming to a halt. I'm excited even to go to Church with Trevor today at Kingsway. I guess the most eventful thing I did over break was go golfing yesterday with Trevor and Kevin. It was a 9 hole course and I got a 56. It was a lot of fun, but it seemed like I was drained of all my energy at around the 6th hole, so I was moping around after that.

I went to Springfield twice during break and that was sorta fun. It is a long distance for an in-stock Best Buy or a Chipotle, but it was eventful both times. When I went to the Best Buy, I drove by myself and made calls to those that I loved. I only ended up talking to my parents, they were the only ones that picked up; which i'm totally alright with anyway. 

On St. Patrick's Day, I ended up fixing a laptop that I was most certainly scared of. I have not done a lot with laptops, and it was a very intrusive fix to replace the hinges of ones laptop. But with the encouragement of the my friend Lacy and her family, I did it, with no hiccups. I also had time to reformat the hard drive using the Compaq recovery system; which i now enjoy now that i know how to use.

I hope to go paintballing sometime soon, Trevor said that Lito will want to go before the semester ends. I told Lacy she also needs to come because I want to whoop up on her :)

Break was fun, it would have been more fun if A) I wasn't sick and B) I was able to sleep in Keenan's room the entire break. Lito's couch, although roomy, just wasn't a good place to get sleep longer than 6 hours. 

Oh yea and I learned one more thing during break, Cats Smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment