Tuesday, September 22, 2009

@ Ozark - Productive Day

Today I tried out for Ozark's Baseball team; I did a mile in 6:23 and a 40 yard dash in 5.4 seconds. Apparently I am a longer distance runner than I am one who can sprint. Hmmm.... then why am I trying out for an outfielder... weird.

To get ready for open house for Boatman (where the ladies can come into the guys dorm rooms for a few hours) I went and bought some photo frames and printed some digital pictures. It now allows me to remember my home, back home. I am glad I did it because, I am proud to know my brother, my family and Rachel.

I also used my AAA card today when my friends got their keys locked in their car. It was really sketchy because I didn't have to show my credentials at all. He just got the passenger door open before I even got outside and he said that he just noticed his tow truck had a fuel leak, so he had to go. It was really shady, but the door was opened, so the problem was solved.

Tonight was open house, and I got many comments on how the passer by's liked my bandanas hanging on the wall. So that was cool, but yea... it's just open house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment