Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ozark - 1st Weekend and 2nd Week

The first weekend was good. The only memorable thing that happened during it was a bonfire on Saturday night. I met 5 different people that night. It was after that experience that I decided I want to strive to meet a new person every day.

I have never, up until this point in my life, heard that the reason there are people with different colored skin is because Adam and Eve had many different colored skinned children. Adam and Eve’s genetic code was perfect to have those kinds of children. It just astonishes me how awesome that is.

I found out that Verizon is stupid because they won’t let me get a LG Dare with our existing plan. The Verizon people in Arizona just flat out lied to me and said that I needed a Data plan attached for any touch screen phone. The Verizon people in Joplin said that I needed to have the whole plan upgraded to Nationwide blah blah blah. We are now on America’s Choice. Verizon must change their plans so much that they get the customers every time with stuff like this. Grr so I have to live with my phone that turns off all the time randomly, with volume buttons on the side that work only when they want to, and with a poor battery life.

This week has felt like I have been up at the student center every night, to watch a show.
Monday it was 24
Tuesday Fringe
Wednesday LOST

I just did my Exit Loan Interview for ASU, and it was disheartening how much I will end up paying back in student loans, on top of what I am taking out for Ozark. This is especially so, since it is an unsubsidized loan, so it’s accruing interest upon interest while I’m still in school.

Things are really starting to heat up, but only every so often. Today it felt nice enough to wear just a t shirt outside at 64°F.

Now I am just laying down, being lazy, after I just ate dinner. I really need to find a job that will give me some money to pay my monthly expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment