Friday, January 30, 2009

Ozark - Fun Friday

This morning I had my first OT test and I thought I was prepared for it, but apparently I was not. I had the Judges in order down, and the chapter summaries order, but there was a lot of specific info about what happened in the chapters. I didn't remember the name of who killed the ruler with a tent peg, or other such details. I know next test I will re-read the text and write down things that I think will be important. 

I built a Snowman today and it was incredible. It was certainly worthwhile to build one, while reliving childhood memories. 

I think my External Seagate hard drive I just bought is failing. It’s certainly acting kinda funny.

This weekend I have no other plans but to play Star Wars RPG on Sunday night. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment