Friday, January 23, 2009

Verizon - Just call them

I got the Verizon thing squared away, so now I am getting a LG Dare. I just decided to call them on a whim, because I have had great customer service in the past. The plan is going to be the same cost, but did require us to switch our plan from America’s Choice to Nationwide Basic. I was talking to Charlie in New Mexico, and he was the most helpful person that I have experienced at Verizon. He helped me by answering all the questions I had about the plan change, and it is NOT more expensive. He even told me that I could upgrade my phone on my line rather than Drew’s, which was available. The Verizon store said I needed to wait for March 11th for that. I then asked if I could call him back right after I asked my dad about the changes. He said he would call me in 15 minutes. He could have said no, but he didn’t. Verizon is not only helpful, but also accommodating. Today is a good day.

I am now just remembering that things happen when all hope is gone. God is funny like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment