Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ozark - First Day

My first day was a fantastic one. I Woke up early, and decided to go to breakfast before my 7am class. The eggs looked as if they were cooked with tofu. They were very cube-esque and yellow. It might have been all tofu and one egg in the whole batch to make it look yellow. Paxman told me they bake their eggs because it takes less time so that might account for the crystal like architecture. The meal reminded me of UCYC’s meals, pretty good but you can tell it’s not the best quality.

As I was walking to and from classes, because it’s so cold (10 degrees) the tips of my ears hurt. As if they are screaming to me “uhh, hey down there it’s stupid cold here and you need to warm us up, yo!”

Principles of Interpretation sounds to be a fun rigorous class, and OT with Woody is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment