Friday, May 28, 2010

@ The Bronson Home - Trying to be patient

Mikeschair – Here With Me

When my world is crashing down
Left in pieces on the ground
I will stand knowing you are here with me
With my hands reaching for sky
I can feel you holding tight
I’m stepping out on water knowing you are
Here with me

You take the broken and the weak
And use them for your glory
So help me to believe
That you will do the same for me
When everything is going wrong
I will trust in you

I need God more than anything else right now. I am so frustrated with what is happening to me. I want to stay here locally in the Missouri/Oklahoma area, but the reason I wanted to, has become the thing that makes me want to leave fast, quick and in a hurry. At the very least, I need to go back to Arizona and find out what is happening with my dad’s health. But I really now could see myself coming back here to the Midwest to see my friends out that I have invested in at Ozark.

On another note, I have worked for Katherine doing data recovery and various computer things. She runs a photography business http://www.photographybykat.com. It has been the biggest financial blessing that I have had this semester. I started helping her in January with data recovery after a business could not do what I did. I then helped her recover the same data again when the external that I put everything on failed. I archived and consolidated her older data to yet another external and helped her network her computer and fix various stuff. The most unexpected thing was that she hugged me right away on Tuesday when I met her face to face for the first time. She has brightened my passion for computer work and for now moving that passion to a professional career. I one day dream to have my own business doing exactly what I was doing for Katherine, those type of odd job computer things. I wish to have a large enough clientele where I can live comfortably off the income and do something different every day. I also want to do computer work as a ministry for a church and serve the community in which I live. Oh my dreams and future, I just hope that I put those in the Lord’s hands to steer me ever so diligently. To do this I have to remember to follow the Lord’s direction, instead of selfishly leading my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment