Thursday, May 13, 2010

@ Ozark - Applying for Jobs

I found some jobs here locally for Leggett & Platt. I had never heard of the company prior to moving out here to Joplin, Missouri. Apparently they have a large presence here in Carthage, Missouri. The two jobs that I stumbled on were Network Security Analyst and Logistics Systems Analyst. From the descriptions both sound like amazing opportunities to start with. Because there is no listed experience required, it’s safe to assume that I might have a chance.

Writing a cover letter for jobs is some serious business. Since each one has to be tailored to the specific position, the reusability of them is nonexistent. I am learning along the way, with Arizona State recommended websites, to write this little tidbit to send off with my résumé.

I’m checking out: http://www.quintcareers.com/cover_letters.html

I hope it allows me to stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment