Thursday, May 20, 2010

@ Ozark - Amazing Day

Today was a really great day. I feel like I almost aced my Luke final exam, I hung out with my life group leader and got many free gifts. The dinner with the Life Group was the best part. We decided to go eat out somewhere, and Cliff treated us too food. So we ended up trying the little hole in the wall El Rey. I ordered a Burrito California, and it was stupid big. I mean El Vellarta and Chipotle have nothing on this burrito. And the owner gave Cliff a free hat, and I laughed because it was a trucker hat, but then he gave me and Adam one as well. Adam and I traded, so that I could get the maroon and gold one to match the hoodie I was wearing.



We started walking around after we obliterated those burritos, because it was the Third Thursday in Joplin. So we are walking around with our matching El Rey hats on and getting compliments left and right. Everyone wanted to know where bought the hats, so we pointed down the street where we came from. We walk around and see people we all know because everyone is out along Main Street. We asked each other where all these people came from, because Joplin is kinda small townish. After we were done walking around and checking out the art and listening to the music, we went back to Cliff’s house. He gave me a graduation present, along with some dress pants, dress shirt and a tie; all of which he couldn’t fit into or didn’t wear anymore. So I scored big I guess. Today was a great day because I just let life happen and it was Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment