Monday, May 31, 2010

@ The Bronson Home – Perfect close for a rough week

Today was Memorial Day and it was the most unique that I have had. I was invited to a lunch in Hickory Grove Cemetery to remember those that had died. We walked to a few graves where the Sager family had some members buried, then we walked to Chad’s girlfriend Amber that died in a car accident with Chad while he was in high school. We then went to another grave site in a different cemetery to see Kamie and Bailee’s friend Alex that died 4 years ago.

I had a great close to a mediocre week. I caught fireflies with Kamie tonight. I didn’t even think about doing it, until I saw the fireflies outside her house light up and then I instantly went into little kid mode. Both her grandmother Kitty and Kamie herself thought I was acting like a little child, but I was just having a lot of fun, and was thoroughly amused. I think that was one of the things on my bucket list, so I feel accomplished. Now I just have to wake up and call Leggett and Platt tomorrow and find out if I can get an interview that day or soon after. Otherwise I’m going to have to resort to dong a Skype interview of some sort. I will then leave hopefully towards Shreveport, Louisiana and spend a day with the VanEaton’s. Then off to Albuquerque New Mexico or Amarillo Texas (which ever I am feeling up to going to) and then hopefully arrive back in Chandler on June 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment