Wednesday, June 9, 2010

@ Home - After my first day at the Gilbert Super Target

Today was neat. Tyler Rice , Chris Gutierrez, Drew and I went for sushi at this place that has a conveyor belt to distribute it. I thought it was really fun. And tried a ton of things, Most of the rolls had the seaweed wrap in it, but it was always rice on the outside so it didn't hit my taste buds right away. It surprised Chris and Tyler that Drew and I tried so many different things. It was actually pretty good. It's nothing that I would ask for by name, but maybe some day I will.

It was an interesting day at work today. They have a much different setup than any of the others that I have seen. One of the first major differences I noticed is that they have music playing. It is because they are not attached to the Target Cafe, and are in a standalone part of the store.

I made this dude's drink wrong because I didn't see the letters correctly in the boxes and announced it like I saw it. Well he didn't think that was right so I got told "well lets get going, remake the drink, chop chop" and I looked at our team lead. It ended up being fine and he took it and left; Arizona people can be downright rude.

The Team Leader is a stickler and very nitpicky about certain things but I'm sure I can get along for now. There is a lot of change that I need to adapt to, so we'll see where I can go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment