Sunday, June 13, 2010

@ Home - Homeless & Holy Spirit teaching

Today we served the homeless breakfast before service and it was a really neat experience. I didn't know that some of them spoke a little English, so next time i'm going to try and have conversation with them and hear their stories.

There has been a lot of learning on the Spirit lately and I really have been liking it. Relying on the Holy Spirit's power inside of ME is crucial to focusing on God. Just a quick realization that I thought as Romans 8:26 was read, the Holy Spirit takes an internal inventory of what we need, and speaks it to God.

I'm just amazed right now. There are still no job interviews yet for me, but I have been talking to people to earn extra money outside of Target doing audio and house sitting.

The challenge for this week at service was "Do something you can only do with the Holy Spirit." So basically do something that only scares you that the HS will get you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment