Saturday, June 26, 2010

@ Home - Back from UCYC

The 4th-6th grade camp was pretty cool. Nick, Adam and Richie were doing the musical worship this week too. Amberyly Neese was speaking again. I haven’t heard her speak in probably 3 years.  
The group that I had consisted of guys that I didn't know, which was great, but a whole ton of work. They didn't really band together either, but that's alright because I didn't expect perfection. I did my best to be a counselor that listened and did everything that they wanted to do, but this year my guys weren't really adventurous like every year prior... whatev. My 25th birthday up at UCYC was perfect. It wasn't really a big deal which was nice and there was a UCYC staff member named Julie that also had the same birthday, but she turned 19. I also spent some time contemplating and just thinking that night about what was going on in my life and it was much needed. I spent that time at night on a rock, looking up at the radiant stars that were blaring that night. Camp was magnificent!

No comments:

Post a Comment