Wednesday, June 16, 2010

@ Home - After a quick run

Is it weird to say that I enjoy the smells that I pass through when running. I just got back from a run at 10:30pm with 86 °F air surrounding me. I guess what I think is so magnificent about running here in Arizona... at least where I run is the different experience you get from other places. There are different things about different places, like firefly's in the midwest and such... and on that subject I thought I saw one tonight and giggled, but it was just a big flappidy bug mesmerized by the streetlight. When running I enjoy the smells that the houses laundry vents blow out into the air, the cows, the trees, or the smells rolling out of car windows late at night. It's an interesting combination that I can't really describe, you just have to do it. So go out and run, it makes you feel good, you can learn a lot from the run, and even spend a quiet time with our maker, thanking him for our blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment